Today we are profiling one of the other medical directors here at Abbracci Med Spa, Dr. Jorge Vournas, who, together with Dr. Abrishamian, oversees the business operations and medical procedures here at the studio.
- How long have you worked at Abbracci Med Spa? Since 2014
- What is your favorite thing about your job? I love personalizing facial aesthetics for each client. Every face is unique and different, and needs special attention.
- What is your favorite treatment at Abbracci Med Spa? I like being able to provide mid-face enhancement and Botox; and I love receiving an Abbracci facial!
- What do you like to do when you aren’t working, what are some of your hobbies? I also work in the Emergency Department at Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital, Torrance. Besides that, spending time with my wife and our 8 year old son, Magnus, playing basketball and golfing.
- If you weren’t a physician, what would you do? I can’t imagine doing anything else!
- What is your favorite meal? That would have to be a ribeye steak with a side of sautéed spinach.
- Cocktail of choice? Either a Rye Manhattan or Vodka Martini (nice)
- What would your dream destination/vacation be? Definitely the Greek Islands!
Thank you so much Dr. Vournas!
Stay tuned for more Abbracci profiles, and we hope you are enjoying getting to know the wonderful people who make Abbracci Med Spa so special.